Student and Parent Sign In
If you need assistance with the E-Registration process, printing forms, access to the internet, or use of a computer, please stop by the location and times listed below:
- Thursday, July 20, 2017, at Buford Middle School from 4:00 pm until 7:30 pm.
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at Buford Academy from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm.
Reminder: Please print the following documents to bring to your student's Homeroom or Advisement Teacher on August 1, 2017, at Open House (4pm-7pm).
1. Residency Affidavit with corresponding documentation. A residency affidavit is required each school year for ALL Buford City School students. If you are new to BCSS and recently registered your student or are the parent of a kindergarten student, please skip this step.
2. Clinic Card for students at BES and BA. Please note Buford Middle School and Buford High School students will receive a clinic card during Open House.
If you have a student at Buford High School you will also need the following:
3. Open House Fees Form (cash/check) –or– MyPaymentsPlus Receipt (debit/credit).